Friday, March 30

Yesterday was a nice day, once I got out of the datamine. I waited in the car for Grilltech the normal 1.25 hours, wearing the tank top. My lily white arm is now a nice shade of pink. I can't believe I'm sun burnt. Its way to early in the season to start burning. Or I need to start parking in the shade.

Went out to dinner with my parents last night. A place right down the street from our house, that once upon a time used to be a Dairy Queen. (If the Dairy Queen married the Burger King, would they have Tufu Prince?) It was a lot of fun. We shared a plate of samplers, it was really filling.

Tonight after work, we need to run to the store and pick up stuff for tonight's dinner. Peppers, onions, steaks, bread and stuff to make toffee. The eldest called last night and wanted to know the recipe, at 1830. I wasn't about to read her the directions over the phone. So we'll make a batch after dinner. Should I make her stir the 30 minutes, considering she's 6 months pregnant? (I am the meanest mommy in the world...)

Today about 0830 this morning, D comes to my desk and announces we're going to lunch. Ahh, okay. I go put my frozen back in the freezer, so I don't have to bring lunch on Monday. We end up going to a Mexican place, right now the street from work. Yes, I know that's what we had for dinner last night, but it's close. We get there, order lunch, and bitch about work. In our family, it's not a meal until I dribble down the front of my shirt. Yip at lunch, rice went onto the shirt. But that's not the worse part. I thought I spilled refried beans on my shirt. I check. Nope, nothing there. Get back to work, and my cleavage starts itching. Not thinking, I scratch and ewww I find where the beans went. Right down my shirt. Not sure which is better. On the shirt or down it.

3 comments:

Rae said...

ROTFLMAO. You don't have that problem if you have no cleavage. Just call me the great plains. ;)

Lovs2Knit said...

LMAO....your not alone. Been there, done that. I seem to make a mess of myself right before something important.

Bridget said...

This made me laugh out loud! I have a co-worker who seems to spill chili down her cleavage every time she has it for lunch ... she gets *very* annoyed when we remind her about it. So of course, we remind her frequently!