- Gas is holding at $3.17 per gallon
- There was three cars at the coffee shop today
- I'm going to get my new ID card
- One of our tools is down, because it's being transitioned to the new network
- Dude, seriously, stop coughing on me
- Page doesn't do anything if you don't click on it
- Had to log out of the tool again
- Okay, have this year's Christmas present for Grilltech's mom taken care of
- Have a good night, be safe
Down the street on a cloudy Boise day.
A couple of weeks ago, Perky and Kommandant went to Tacoma for a gaming con. Perky did some shopping for me. Love them. Already knitting with one of the skeins.
While there at the shop, Perky also found a lovely project bag. The other one was getting a bit thread bare in places. It's been retired from sock bag to dishcloth bag.
I found a new group on Ravelry. They have challenges each month and I joined Mays. Here is the first sock.
- Gas is at $3.13 per gallon
- There was one car at the coffee shop today
- I overslept. I blame the cat for waking me up in the middle of the night
- Random overhead converation: Why would your pants be under the couch?
- (Bleeping) Excel
- Gnome didn't check my permissions, I can't upload these files
- Have a good night
- Gas is at $3.11 per gallon
- There was no cars at the coffee shop, because I was early and it was closed
- Today is my Friday
- Having to sign in three different times and wait for a text for a two-step authenication, just sucks
- Love it when people don't say what they're doing
- It shouldn't be that hard to hang onto head phones
- 30 plus emails of please remove me don't work... how about not responding
- I didn't have any protien for breakfast today, and I can tell, because I'm hungry sooner
- Stupid hiccups
- Getting a replacement laptop? Again?
- Two hours and my day is over. I can do this
- Have a good weekend. I plan it
Today is Friday the 13th. If I was a French Templar, it might be a bad day for me. Instead it's just a day. Nothing exciting happening, just trying to make it through the day.
I finished the heel of my sock, need to pick up the instep and I'll be off and running.
I've got five weeks to write up my adventure and make six characters. I can do it. Copy the character from the book, and use other created bad guys. It's almost done. I can do it.
- Gas is at $3.03 per gallon
- There was two cars at the coffee shop
- I've got three(!) computers on different networks
- My days are somewhat lonely now
- Ouch, adding someone to my insurance hurts
- I get to knit while working today. BONUS!!
- Thankfully, it asked if I really wanted to do that. I didn't
- Hate it when my ring turns on my finger
- Have a good evening, see you tomorrow
Down the street on a sunny spring day.
Perky made a dishcloth
Greens and blues dishcloth
A red and brown dishcloth
Another red and brown dishcloth
A purple dishcloth
Had to say good bye to a pair of socks for Grilltech. These had a hole in the toe. He's got so many, I'm just tossing them, instead of fixing them.