Gas is at $2.45 per gallon There was no cars at the coffee shop today We didn't win the Powerball, so I have to stay and work Today is my Friday
- Gas is at $2.69 per gallon
- There was one car at the coffee shop today
- It's been raining most of the day
- Grilltech mansplained something to me today
- Odd, I don't remember closing that window
- Holy shit!!
- First time in a long time, I've cried at work, even the Gnome commented on it
- Have a good day. Mine can only get better
I'm putting off the last four row of chart B for some reason. Well, okay I know the reason, it will take forever to do. It's a bead placing row and the number of repeats is high and only going to get larger. I need to just do it.
Kinda disappointed in the weather, I didn't get to see the full moon because it was overcast. Thankfully it wasn't snowing or raining.
- Gas is at $2.47 per gallon
- Forgot to count the cars at the coffee shop
- I'm having problems doing simple math in my head
- I'm back to using my regular phone, I'm so happy
- I need to charge my watch
- It looks like rain out there, which is better than snow
- Two more hours of my day left, I can do it
- Red says it's time to go home
- Have a good evening