Tuesday, March 27

I can't tell if it's depression or just a head cold. Depression, you don't want to do anything and have mood swings. Head cold, you don't want to do anything, mood swings and as an added bonus, a running nose. Who knows, maybe I have a mix of the two.

On Friday, I went to a not-so LYS and picked up a set of Addi's. I'm sitting at 14.5 inches of the first sleeve and need to get to 22.75. I'm wondering if that is the outside total length, not the inside. I'll need to call Dad to find out. I just couldn't take one more round of the body. Yeah, like the sleeve is that much better.

Did I mention I finished the first Bookwyrm? I left it down at the shop, so they could entice other customers into purchasing more yarn. The only pictures I have are of the half completed sock. I just haven't posted them yet. (See above.)

1 comment:

Rae said...

Give it a few days. A head cold goes away; it wanes. Depression tends to stick around. That's what shrinks and meds are for. We love you all the same.