Vernal Equinox

Today is the first day of spring. I love it. The trees have exploded into colors. The fairy circle has sprouted in the front lawn, much to Grilltech's dismay. He's not allowed to mow it over until the flowers are done blooming. We have the same conversation every year for four years now. It would be easier to dig them up and transplant them to a different location, but Lawn Boy hasn't shown up yet. (Carrie: your Lawn Boy sounds scary!) Tonight's dinner is grilled steaks with green salad. Yummy!

And did I mention it must be spring? Fran (the TP killer) - who was 'tutored on the 16th - must be feeling better. She killed another roll of TP. Don't know what she has against the stuff, but it must DIE! She's also been rushing the door to get outside. So far it hasn't happened yet, but its only a matter of time if she keeps it up.

Worked on Dad's sweater last night, did I mention long-ass boring part? The only excitement is finding a split stitch about 10 rounds back and fixing it. I've turned the heel on the Bookwyrm. Will pick up the gusset tonight and get started on the trek to the toe. I'm having a hard time knitting, not sure why. Maybe I'm not excited about what I'm working on.

Oh yes, fun times at the datamine. You thought I was joking when I said, Put the OT on, take the OT off. Make it pretty. Only do people who have an "e" in their name, unless it's a new moon, then everyone except females get it. If it's a Leap Year, then everyone above the age of 23 will get a free meal, but have to work 12 extra hours a week in order to earn their "free meal". Orders came down today, take it off for the rest of the week. This was after I spent two hours putting it in. Job security is the chant going through my head and the fact that tomorrow is Friday. (Well, it is for me...)

1 comment:

Lovs2Knit said...

OMG....I'm so glad I don't have to do the work dance anymore. Although if I keep my yarn buying up I may need to get a job.