Tuesday, March 13

Last night I watched Digging for the Truth about the Pharaoh’s of Egypt. The host is a pretty boy and may even know something about archaeology; it's a rehash of stuff that has been covered by different shows. Once in a while, Digging covers something not mentioned by the other shows. Its the little details which draw me to the show. Okay, it doesn't hurt that Josh is an Indiana Jones Wanna-be.

Finished the sleeve of Cassie's baby sweater. I didn't like how it was turning out, so I ripped back and added ribbing. I didn't decrease the number of stitches, so the opening looks a bit funny. One more sleeve to do and then I'm almost completed.

I am a dumbass, pure and simple. We created a menu, shopped to the menu. Last night, I preped tonights dinner. Even put it in the crock pot and turned it on. I put it on high, by the time we got home tonight, it was a burnt. Dinner for two nights is toast. I'll need to take a look and see what I can shift around for Thursday's dinner.

4 comments:

Lovs2Knit said...

Sorry to here about dinner. I hate when that happens. For me it normally happens when I try something new....you never know if you're going to like it or not.

Carrie Penny said...

Digging for the Truth is great, I miss cable, so I could watch it when I comes on, now I have to wait and download it when I find it.

Crock pots are really tricky...I just got a new one that if you cook on high, it really means high. I make almost everything on low now... when I am going out to do anything at all, it is always on low. I learned the hard way.

Rae said...

I love my crock pot, but I have found it turns food to mush. A lot of the recipes I've found say to cook for 4-6 hours or so, but that doesn't really help much when I'm gone from the house for a good 10+ hours every day.

Hope you try the recipe again!

Amy Lane said...

I'm so impressed with your ability to go "I don't like this...I'll start over..." I always just keep on keeping on...seriously...burning dinner happens, but keeping on keeping on w/kitting you don't like? Talk about dumbass!!!