Monday, March 26

I had a really nice three day weekend. My shiny new dishwasher was installed by 10:00 on Friday. It's very quite and is very roomy. I was able to put the crock pot into it with no problem. Saturday I taught a sock class, one student. She's excited to learn socks. Her friend asked her why would you want to learn socks, when you can buy them. I pointed to the Bookwyrm and said, where can you buy that? She gets it, the friend doesn't.

Grilltech went to a Brewing party. It's like a stitch and bitch, but instead of knitting, they show off their home brews. Instead of petting, there is drinking. And people go home with full carboy*. (I had carbway, after he rolled his eyes and tuted at me, I was informed it's a "CAR-boy". Whatever...)

2 comments:

Carrie Penny said...

I just got a new dishwasher a few weeks ago, mine was leaking water ever time I used it across the kitchen, study and into the dinning room...It was nice to not have to mop three rooms after washing dishes...

Homebrewing sounds like so much fun! Maybe that is something I can get my baby interested in. He needs a new hobby since he started his new job!

Lovs2Knit said...

I can relate with you on some people not getting why we knit. I've gotten some funny looks while knitting in public. I knit $20-30 socks because I love to, not to save money....lol.