Thursday, March 22

Happy Friday! Or in Grilltech's case, Wednesday. (I am soo evil.) I'm 8 rounds away from finishing the gusset, then toe here I come. (I worked on the sock last night.) Clingy One was there also, she had stopped working on her sock because there was problems. She had to rip back, then just ripped it all out and started over. Best idea she had. Of course I had to mess with her - see above. Anyway, she's about half way through ripping out, I gasp and tell her "Not like that!" She gets a panicked look on her face, I laughed and told her, "I'm messing with you." Thankfully, the Youngest was there and she starts telling her stories of how I mess with her. So she laughed and thought it was good she was accepted into the tribe.

I need to get my map drawn out. Not having it is hampering my history progress. I know, get it done and stop bitching about it right? On the plus side, I did get the name of the country I'd forgotten. On the down side, I've forgotten what I was going to say about it. I'm sure it will come back to me, at some point.

1 comment:

Lovs2Knit said...

lol....nothing like messing with someone. I'm going to have fun teaching my mom to knit socks this summer. :~)