Wednesday, 14

Yesterday's word count is 325, but that isn't including the blog. I really should include the blog writing, because it is writing. I've decided my goal is 18,000 in three months. Since I'm a person who really hasn't done much in the way of writing, I’ll be using this as a learning experience.

I've started the heel on the Bookwyrms. I'm thinking of doing an Eye of Partridge heel, but not sure it will visible in the variegates. I went with the EOP, it's not showing up overly well - it stays.

It was busy work day. Not much time to write.

1 comment:

Rae said...

I learned one kind of heel and have stuck to that with each of the four pairs of socks I've knit. I started with the sl1 p-wise, k1, sl1, k1, etc, and I liked it so much I see no reason to change. Same with the toes. EXCEPT that repetition can get boring, and I'm starting to feel I have that pattern down (can do it without consulting the pattern book now), so it's time to try something new. Keep us posted on the heel progress.