Monday, March 12

Cassie's baby sweater is mostly done. (They come out at night, mostly.) The enterlac design I wanted to do, wouldn't work, so it's just a plain sweater. I have another idea bouncing around my head, so once the second sleeve is completed and a couple of more rows of garter added to the bottom of the sweater to keep it from rolling. The sweater will be done.

We went to dinner with the E's on Saturday night. They were late, if they hadn't shown up when they did, we was leaving. (15 minute rule.) Funny thing was, another couple was standing out there saying, "I think we're being stood up." We turned to them and said, "D?" Yeah. We chatted for a few seconds, looked at the time, said 15 minutes is all they get, and they pulled in the lot. We stayed until 2030, we went and bought shirts and I think they went to Walmart. D kept looking at me and asking, what should we do next. The plan was to go play miniature golf, but the place was closed. I just shrugged and said, "not my gathering, what are we doing?" Not very nice, but true. After we finished feasting, I pulled out my knitting and worked a few rounds - more then a few, about 3/4 of an inch.

Next weekend we're going to go see 300! I kept trying to get Grilltech to take me early, but he refused. I'm sure if I would have pulled into the theater parking lot, he would have came also. Sunday, we went to Costco (or as well call it, the 200 dollar store) because I wanted to buy meat. Our freezer is packed full. I think we're done shopping for the next month. We even made a menu. (Even planned for a couple of Don't-feel-like-making-that meals.) I'm hoping proper planning will cut back on the eating out because neither of us know what we have on hand.

Grilltech made some Root beer for my parents. They'll be coming down for the Eldest's birthday in two weeks, so it will be ready for them. He's storing it in the kitchen so "in case they explode, the clean up will be easy." I'm glad he's thinking ahead, but explode?

I signed up for the Write-A-Go-Go. 36,000 words in three months. The writing doesn't have to be amazing, just out of my head and onto paper. I wonder if blogging can count towards my total.

3 comments:

Lovs2Knit said...

Have fun. I haven't been to the movies in quite some time. We skipped Costco this month since we're going on vacation....I'll stock up when I get home.

Mr. Shife said...

300 is awesome. I saw it at the IMAX and it was glorious.

Amy Lane said...

Okay. Blogging should definitely count. (about how many pages is 36,000 words?)