Wednesday, March 7

Spent two hours at the doc in the box Monday night, I have a sinus infection. Didn't make it to karate, but did get some quality sock time in. While the meds make my face feel better, my stomach is taking a beating.

On the drive to work Tuesday morning, saw a herd of white tail deer. They were heading east from between houses across the road, into the graveyard. I woke Grilltech, but he wasn't as impressed. Or he just wanted to sleep.

Today, I didn't bring my knitting to work. I've been in a knitting slump, not really excited. Instead, I brought Knitting in the Old Way, to read. I'm learning quite a bit about history. Still haven't cast on for anything - knitting slump - but it's getting me excited. I think I'm going to rip back on Dad's sweater and just knit it in blue, instead of the stranded. I think that's just one more thing off my back.

Time to go home. I'll be at knitting tonight, with the clingy one.

1 comment:

Lovs2Knit said...

lol....not to impressed with the deer was he. I need to get a few projects done before I create more. Have fun knitting.