Wednesday, October 11

Okay, so I can't knit during hourglasses. I can read blogs, which I've started doing. I've read all the ones I normally read. Guess it's time to start finding new ones. The database hourglass goes, round and round. It doesn't help I'm all hopped up on the caffeine.

I'm thinking it pretty close to being the time to turn on the heater in the mornings. We'll need to get the filters changed. I don't think they've been changed for over a year. I blame Grilltech. It's his job to change filters and make appointments for the oil changes. Okay, so it’s my job to make appointments for the oil changes, and I need to do so this week.

I did practice some kicks last night. I had several kitties watching me to ensure I was doing them correctly or they wanted to be annoying or they wanted to be kicked.

I'm not getting as much done on the sock since I only knit during breaks, lunch, and waiting in the car. I estimate about three or four more inches before the toe can be started.

Read a really good article on swatching over on Knitty. I'm starting to agree, swatching is good. How else would have figured out the information for Grilltech's sweater. He needs to try on the sleeve again. I'm knitting this project using the Magic Loop method. I'm starting to like ML, which a good thing and a bad thing. Good because I'm not dropping needles all the time. Bad because I have a bunch of double points I'm not giving up.

3 comments:

GrillTech said...

Just a forwarning.. I DID NOT roll my eyes or act put out when I got to try on the sleeve for sizing.

Heather said...

yeah yeah yeah Mr Johnson.... i bet you did.... You just do not want everyone in bloggerland to know you did.... heheheheh :)

Saren Johnson said...

Funny, I didn't mention eye rolling...