Tuesday, October 17

Turns out I got a bit side tracked yesterday and didn't post. I guess that means two posts today! I managed to get 1.5 inches completed on the sock yesterday. Only four more inches to go before the heel. Won't get as much knitting done today, will pick up more on Thursday. Might even make it to the heel by Friday. (Was going to say Monday, but figure should have it completed sooner.)

I just had an inspiration of what to do for the racing stripes on my socks. I'll add some cables. Yeah, it will look neat. Okay, it looks neat in my mind. I'll have to see how it knits up. Need to hurry up finish the black dragon before I can start on mine. Now I'm trying to figure out in my head how to set the stitches to be able to get the cabling on one side. I know, I'm getting a head of myself.

Went to karate last night. Came home and fell into bed. Not really sore today and my knee which was sore yesterday, isn't bothering me at all today. Grilltech even came to class with me. He said he wasn't too sore today, a good thing. He mentioned a desire to come on Wednesdays after the series is over. I made sure to introduce him to everyone I knew. There was a lot of new people in class. One of the black's said, oh the reluctant one. (Picture an eye roll here, from Grilltech) "I'm not reluctant, just busy." I had to laugh at him.

No comments: