Friday, October 13

It's Friday! Dr Who, grilled steaks, and sleeping until 8:30 AM on Saturday! Does life get any better? I'm sure sleeping until noon would be, but who does that in this day and age?

Started the second sock today. It took 15 minutes to cast on and knit 1.5 rows. Then it was time to start work. Blah. I did try on the sock last night. Luxurious, is all I can say. I used one skein for the sock. So I'll be able to pick up another skein for me. Maybe I'll make the feminine dragon scales. He won't wear them, because the YO's are to girly.

One of my fiber friends stopped by to tell me their store is now open! I'll need to stop by and buy something. She said, they open officially tomorrow. It should be a lot of fun, poking around a new store. I wonder if they're carrying the sock yarn I'm currently working with.

Now the question is, do I drink more soda, or switch to water. Water is better for me and won't have me ready to scream at the computer for taking so long. It had better be water, it's not pretty to be hopped up on the caffeine and waiting.

I'd better read and find out how long I need to make this ribbing before I get to far along. (Cuff is 1.5 inches long) I'll need to get the first row while I'm at it. (Row 2: p, k2, p2, k1, M1, ssk, k4, k2tog, k3, M1, k1, p, k2, p, k1, M1, k3, ssk, k4, k2tog, M1, k1, p2, k2, p) After the second row, things will just start flying by.

No comments: