Monday, October 2

I'm doing a mitered scarf for the last male on my Christmas list. I've completed (almost) four squares. It's knitting up pretty fast. I tried doing a Stockenette stitch, but didn't care for how it was turning out. So it's just going to be knit. Quite lovely, if I do say so myself.


I also received a reminder e-mail about the Sock Hop going on over at Romancing the Yarn. I had forgotten about signing up for the knit along. Guess that means, I'll need to get home and drag out the needles. And fudge the pattern. I've included a picture of the my modified Dragon Scale Socks. I'm just ripping along on them. (Figure I'll start them soon as I finish the scarf.)


I think I'll do socks for my parents, since they're going to Arizona for the winter. But who knows, they just may end up with a gift certificate.

No comments: