Thursday, October 12

I wonder if Grilltech would let me buy a set of double points from these guys. He might, heck anything is possible.

Today I learned, an open liter of soda lasts about three days before the fizz is gone. So today I'm drinking flat soda. Not quite the exciting drink.

I finished the first sleeve of the sweater last night. I kept having Grilltech try it on to check the fit. He wasn't quite rolling his eyes at me, but close. The second sleeve was started last night. I'll be able to knit it up much faster. The second one always seems to knit up faster. Sleeves, socks, whatever...

I've figured out a problem when it comes to magic loop. How in the heck does one measure? I know with double points, I just lay it flat on the side and measure away. I suppose I could lay it flat and measure from the bottom of the heel.

Guess measuring wasn't that big of a problem. I finished the first sock! I've put the next ball of yarn in the bag to start on Friday.




1 comment:

GrillTech said...

Hmmm Black Dragon Socks. I wonder if they will change my luck while gaming?