Tuesday, October 24

I'm a bad karate student, I know I am. I missed class last night. Didn't feel like going. I'm setting a bad example for Grilltech. He's saying he wants to come to Wednesday's class. Hope he does come. Monday is crowded. It's through Community Education, so lots of people sign up. Which is a good thing, because they want more bodies in the class. On the down side, it's crowded, people are everywhere.

I should have the gusset done today. Then it's knitting the foot for 7.5 inches. I knew the 7.5 was used somewhere. Grilltech's sweater is almost done with one skein of yarn. I keep holding it up and asking, is it long enough. He just laughs at me. He likes his sweater bodies long.

For some reason this morning I kept dreaming the alarm was going off. An hour before it was really suppose to. I even got up to take my shower and looked at the time. Ack! When the alarm really did go off this morning, I was jolted awake. My eyes aren't quite sandpaper this morning, but they're tired.

We went out and picked up pizza last night. It will be the last time we'll be able to get Shakey's here in Idaho. The restaurant is closing after 43 years. We didn't eat there often, but when we did, the pizza was good.

No comments: