Friday Eve, October 5

I made it to the LYS and picked up my Addi's. I even knit two rounds before having Grilltech take pictures for me. I really like how the yarn just slides off these needles. I also picked up some nice lavender sock yarn for me. I'll need to go to the other LYS to get more sock yarn, possibly another skein of Regia silk, for me.

Karate was good last night. I do need to start practicing my kicks at home. (There I said it, so therefore, I must do it.) The last 20 minutes was spent talking theory. What? I'm going to have to know how to attack? Why? The whole thought of sparring just leaves me cold.

Crazy day at work. We're already a person short and my partner calls in sick. Which means I have to pick up the slack. Thankfully, someone else helped out, so I was able to get most of it done fairly quickly. I was also able to get some knitting done. Sorry not pictures today.

Long reports are awesome! (Yes, Jeff Foxworthy, I am using that word correctly....) I am managing to get several rows completed. Slow databases are a real blessing to knitters.

No comments: