Tuesday, October 10

I've got the sandpaper eyes going again. We put the eletric blanket on the bed last night, so I was comfy warm. I was in bed by 8:30 last night. There should be no reason for sandpaper today.

I'm up past the elbow on the first sleeve of Grilltech's sweater. He's going to make out like a bandit at the end of the month. If I get them done on time. The socks are a difient possibility. The sweater, not so much.

I think I need more caffine. Oh, there's a good idea, waiting for the hourglass to go away and I'm hopped up on the caffine. Not a pretty picture. Okay, glass of ice water. still have sandpaper, but I'm not bouncing. I have about 30 to 45 minutes until break time.

I'm about 4 decreases away from being done with the gussett. Why is this a problem? I've noticed I'm completely messed up the pattern when it comes to knits and purls at the edges. I've got it straightened out, so I'm just going to knit on. I'll need to pay more attention on the next pair.

Oh look, yet another hourglass. I am not bitter! The first three days are going to be the worst. I hate just sitting. I fold my hands and wait. Or I tap my rings on the desk. I'm sure my neighbors love that noise. (Fraggin' hourglasses...)

I did get the gussett done. Now just heading down to the toes.

No comments: