Thursday, October 26

Oh yeah, it's a morning. The database was clipping right along, then about 6:30 AM, it started choking. Now I'm just waiting and waiting. I'm really trying hard not to think about all the valuable knitting time that is being wasted.




Last night I went and knitted with C2 (not the same C I had dinner with). The Dragon Scale socks are a mere toe away from being completed. I even remembered to bring the purple for my Dragon Scales today. I forgot to bring the stuff to finish Grilltech's sock. (sigh) I scavanged a paper clip and when I finished, it was transferred to it until we got home. I've finish a full five days early! I'm so happy. Now I've got a sweater to get knitting on. I don't think it will be completed by the end of the month.

I've got a rough draft of the Cuffed Slipper socks. Spoke with M this morning. Told her what yarn I would be using, unless she wanted me to buy some, she said she would bring me some. Good deal. I'll knit up a pair this weekend so they can be displayed at the shop.

No comments: