List Day!


  • Ankle is still very sore

  • Two days of no cars; then today there was five cars at the bar

  • They must offer Wednesday drink specials

  • An orange tabby joined the club today, he made it across five lanes of traffic - 10 feet in front of my car

  • Sure, I was the only car near him at the time, but that's not the point

  • Its the end of the month and the crazy chicken little’s are showing up

  • Today I'm so distracted scattered out of it, I can't think straight

  • It really should make for an interesting post

  • And if - heaven help me - I have to take calls, I'm going to be dangerous

  • The Dentist was blown away by the XO sock. They always ask to see the latest project

  • And since I have to go back next month... GRRRRR

  • One cracked filling (guess who clenches her teeth when she's in pain?) and one cavitity

  • Oh yea, work

  • A friend walked by and offered to lick my tinfoil

  • He thinks we could sell breakfast burritos with very little effort

  • One word: DARVOCET

  • We all float down here.......

  • Ankle isn't broken, just a nasty sprain - plus at your age it takes longer to heal...

  • He did have a lovely southern drawl

  • I found DIET ginger ale!!!

  • Do you think they can make diet zingers, that acutally taste like zingers?

  • I think Grilltech is tired of going to work at dark o'clock; he's been staying up late then over sleeping in the mornings

  • Squirrels have an annoying shrill chatter when telling dogs to leave the yard

  • Dogs listen about as well as kids do

  • I'm going to go knit now

2 comments:

roxie said...

The XO sock IS pretty awesome!

I need to have fillings replaced, too. Why did no one tell me these were not permanent?

What's a zinger?

Amy Lane said...

I really want brocolli that tastes like super big cheesy hamburgers! THAT'S a diet food!

I love the 'at your age' talk. Dammit, I'm still 25, right?