Tuesday, January 9

I am dead tired today. Just could not get to sleep last night. It was well past 22:00 before I finally fell asleep. My second computer is acting up. Not letting me log on. Stupid machine. I would kick it, but it wouldn't do any good. Instead I had to reboot the thing. I guess I did kick it... HA

Did some research for the shawl I want to knit. Decided to go with Icarus from Interweave Summer 2006. I'll type up the pattern and get started on it once I finish with Grilltech's sweater. I showed him the decreases, he rolled his eyes and grunted in my direction. (I'm sure he'll deny the charge, but who's telling this story?)

I won the copper cashmere yarn from e-Bay. Then I went and bid on some sage. (The youngest likes green and so does the eldest.) Will I knit them a shawl or something? I'm still thinking on that.

I've also decided I should up date the list of blogs I read. I have quite a few. Funny thing, Grilltech has more knitting blogs then BBQing blogs. Isn't that a bit strange?

1 comment:

GrillTech said...

I object your honor!!!!! There was no grunting and eyerolling.. I do beleive that I event mentioned "Cool its cabling".

I have more knitting blogs because to be honest kniting blogs tend to be a lot more humorous then grilling blogs..