Thursday, January 18

Looked through the book for different kinds of toes, didn't have time to write down the pattern before we had to leave for Grilltech's appointment. Decided to go with a wedge toe instead, exciting I know. Grilltech feels slightly better today, a good thing. Anyway, I moved the Opal sock to DP's. They're going just fine.

I worked out last night. Even had enough energy to work on Icuras - one row - I'll get there, Rome wasn't built in a day. On the down side of working out, I want to eat more. Which defeats the purpose. (sigh)

I'm going to have a sock class this weekend. I'll get a pair of socks knitted up for Grilltech because he's wearing them out. I've got some blue wool/acrylic blend, which will be a bit longer lasting.

Lost power at the data mine today. The computer's still worked. So work continued.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Thanks for stopping by Molecular Knitting and answering my questions. I think you are right that a drop shoulder style cabled sweater shouldn't be that hard to design, and then I could get exactly the cables I want. Must give this more thought.

I'm glad I have found your blog. Have fun at your sock class! I won't knit socks for my DH as he has size 12W feet and wears socks without shoes outside. He can wear Hanes from Target!