Thursday, January 4

The youngest and I went to the dentist yesterday. It was a quick visit for me. The youngest on the other hand... She gets to go back in two weeks because she's not taking care of her teeth. We had lunch then went to Linen and Things. She picked up a coca maker. A way better model then the one I have, because hers comes apart. SMART! From there we went to Michael's Bridal. The dress she wants is BEAUTI-ful, just a bit costly. We went to JoAnn's and had her look through the patterns. She found one she really likes (Scroll down to the vogue Designer 2810). I think we'll be back to make it for 1/3 the cost of the dress she wanted. Don't get me wrong, having what you like is AWESOME, but paying that much for a dress only to be worn once is just wrong.

Not much to take pictures of knitting wise. Still working on the leg on my sock. Grilltech's sweater is no where near long enough. I keep holding it up and saying, it's a sweater right? He's not going for it.

I'm having an urge to clean off the stuffed (dusty) animals from the shelf above my desk. I'm thinking my knitting stuff would fit up there, well just the books. I would need to get some holders for the magazines. I think it's a good project for the up coming three day holiday.

On the drive into work this morning I did see a meteor. It was a quick flash, but it was there. I'm amazed I could see anything with all the light pollution here in the thriving metropolis.

1 comment:

Heather said...

The little one will look beautiful in that dress not that she does not always look beautiful to me!