Thursday, January 25

I'm really starting to to feel human again. Might even get this posted out. Today is Dad's B-day. He's OLD. :) I've got the gauge for his sweater. I've got the pattern I'm going to put into his the sleeves. (Still trying to wrap my head around how I'm going to do it. Knit it flat, then join? Knit in the round, with white stitches every fourth stitch?) Anyway, tonight we're going out to dinner to celebrate.

It's almost the end of the month and I still haven't done the thank you notes. I refuse to talk about the Christmas cards (addressed, just waiting for stamps) still waiting on the mantle to be sent out. Maybe if I get the thank you notes completed, I can mail them both. I just hope next year is better.

Anyway, I'm 10 rows away from completing the heel flap on my Opal sock. Should have the heel turned and gusset completed today. Icuras is still sitting on my desk, every once in a while flashing it's pattern at me. It's vain efforts trying to draw me back into knitting it. I've completed a whole 20 rows, how can it be so hard to work on? Maybe it has something to do with I'm knitting with something smaller then dental floss. On the plus side, the needles are size three.

2 comments:

Mr. Shife said...

It is always nice to run into a blogger from Boise. Good luck with the knitting, and getting those thank you notes done. They are not fun.

Mr. Shife said...

And Happy Birthday to your Dad.