Sunday, January 14

Finished Grilltech’s sweater, this morning. Yesterday while I was working my 29 inch Inox needle broke! WTF?! A bunch of the stitches went into the void. Luckily I was sitting at my desk with a bag of needles right next to me, so I could reach up and get another size six. I was able to get all the stitches onto the new needle and the sweater was finished. After I tacked the collar down, Grilltech took pictures of the blob. Figured the sweater would look good in the freshly fallen snow.



Overall view of the blob.



Close up of the cabling on the decreases. Not really impressed how they look laying flat, but when worn, it makes the sweater pop.

2 comments:

GrillTech said...

And I'll be wearing it proudly to work on Tuesday..

Lovs2Knit said...

It looks great and judging by your hubby's post he is very happy it's done so that he can wear it. :)