Friday, January 5

I've started the heel on my sock. Should be up to the gusset here soon. Then I'll have a sock done in no time. I'm thinking about trying a different type of toe. Wedge toes are easy, but they are a bit of a bore after a while.

While here at work, I've had a picture of me knocking over my cup of soda all morning. I haven't done it, but the thought just won't go away. So I've moved it to a place where it's a bit safer, just in case. Managed to make it through the day without spilling anything. Yah me!

Grilltech has a nasty cold he's thoughtfully trying to give to me. So far, I've just been a bit sneezy and eye watery. Today my chest feels as if someone has me in a bear hug. I'm not having a lot of fun. I think I'll make Grilltech work overtime on Saturday to get even with him.*

I've got a top pattern kicking around my head. I have some silk/linen yarn I purchased off e-Bay ages ago. I need to knit a swatch, so I can get my gauge. Then I'll be good to go. Just have to finish up Grilltech's sweater. The one problem with this yarn is, it's very slick. Can't really do YO's with it, but I wonder how cabling will look in it.

* He has to work overtime anyway, I just get to schedule it.

No comments: