Friday, January 12

Had Grilltech try the green blob on last night. It fit pretty good although, he didn't care for all the cleavage showing. (I'm only 1/4th of the way through the decreases.) When I offered to try it on, he hugged the sweater tightly and said "MINE!" I tried to logically point out, the sweater wasn't done yet, and I would need to have it back to finish knitting it. He just glared at me and kept petting the blob. I had to distract him with a shiny thumb drive tossed into the corner in order to get him to drop the sweater. When I got it back, it was all slimily with "...is it done yets?" and "Hurry up, I wanna wear it!" Do you know how hard it is to get is-it-done-yet slime off? (It never really comes out.)

I have to put the sweater on the black hole of a desk, to keep him away from the blob. Thankfully, Grilltech doesn’t touch the desk for fear of having to deal with finances. (Sadly it doesn't work the same way with cats, they LOVE finances. I have to hide the credit card from Uggy, other wise the house would be full of Despair calendars and catnip.) Grilltech doesn't bother me, while I'm working on the blob, because I have sharp pointy needles.

My sock is coming along. The gusset is completed, now starting the trek to the toes. Guess that means I'd better research my different toe today or tomorrow. will get some knitting done tonight, we're going out to dinner. Went and talked to M - one of the co-owners of Fuzz - no sock class tomorrow. Bummer, no $$ coming in. Bonus, more time to work other projects.

1 comment:

Lovs2Knit said...

LOL....sounds like he wants his sweater. I haven't been to Fuzz yet. I've been wanting to go there because they carry Opal yarns, which I love. Maybe on my next yarn splurge, whenever that maybe.