Tuesday, April 3rd

It doesn't do any good to make a menu, then forget to pull stuff out of the freezer for the next night's dinner. Either we're having leftovers - spaghetti and stir fry - or we're going out. I'll need to remember to pull pork chops for tomorrow.

I did remember to bring the knitting today. It may save my sanity. I just wish I could know while waiting for the database to move. Yes, yes, no point in whining about what I can't have. I have time to work on other projects instead. I should have brought my graph paper. I want to get three more sheets filled to use as a world. I should pull out the world builder book to help. Yes, yes, I have tools that I should be using. Remember, knowledge is only half the battle, the other half is using the knowledge.

No real knitting news. I haven't picked up Dad's sleeve. It turns out the inseam of his arm is 23 inches. I'll be knitting forever. Bookwrym has two pattern repeats completed. I should pull the pictures off the camera, so you guys can see what I'm talking about.

Dumbass thing of the day: I forgot to call the youngest to pull out burger for dinner.

Good thing of the day: Grilltech said we can go out for dinner.

3 comments:

Lovs2Knit said...

Woohoo....no cooking for you. Hope you have a good dinner. I'm curious about the Bookwrym's, would love to see a pic. :~)

GrillTech said...

Oh yea it took a lot of arm twisting to get me to agree to go out to dinner..

Amy Lane said...

So it's win/win all around--excellent news!