Friday, April 6th

I had drawn out land masses, thought four sheets of graph paper would be enough. Figured out where the tectonic plates would be located and which way the faults would pull/slide. Afterwards, I did the math. With a diameter of 4000 miles (about the size of Mars), each square works out to be 177,462 miles. That total make my head hurt. I've decided to one use one sheet, leaving the rest of the world to be explored at a later date. I'll need to remove the lakes and rivers I have the original map, put down the tectonic plates and mountains. Then put the lakes and rivers back.

Knitting hasn't quite stalled, but it's going slow. Maybe because I'm putting more work into world building. Are you sick of reading about it yet?

I got home and M called from Fuzz, another person wants to learn sock knitting. I'm good with that, it will help pay for my sweater.


And now for something completely different (from Curlerchik Knits):






You Are A Romantic Realist



You tend to be grounded when it comes to romance.

Sure, you can fall hard... but only for someone you've gotten to know.

And once you're in love, you can be a total romantic goofball...

But you'd never admit it to your friends!




2 comments:

Lovs2Knit said...

I can see why your head would start hurting. :~)

Amy Lane said...

Yeah...I can barely plan my own life...no world planning for me!!!