Thursday, April 5th

Another day, another chance to knit. So knit I will today. Instead of playing poker in the car, I'll be working on a Bookwyrm. This has nothing to do with the fact the PDA's battery most likely won't last the whole day. Okay, so I was wrong, I played power.

I did find the soft copy of the world builder guide. Brought it to work, so I don't have a huge book on my desk so the uninformed won't be asking what I'm doing.

Second day without soda. Grilltech said, now he doesn't have to make my Ginger Ale. That sucks! I didn't think this whole process through very well. Can I make the exception to the rule for homemade Ginger Ale? Why did I give up soda? Because I don't need the calories.

I didn't fill the gas tank last night, I should have. Now I'm paranoid about will I have enough gas to make it down the hill to fill the tank?

By 0915 this morning I was tired of reading blogs, so I started reading the world builder. Nice. Reading up on how to place tectonic plates and mountain ranges. Earth quakes are coming.

Dumbass thing of the day: Don't really have anything.
Good thing of the day: Remembered to pull out pork chops this morning.

3 comments:

Lovs2Knit said...

Oh your a brave woman. I couldn't cut the soda out completely. I decided on a happy medium and just have one 12 ounce soda a day, which is way better then the 4-5 I was drinking. :~)

Heather said...

I cannot do without my soda, i am a Pepsi addict, thinking about trying to cut back by mixing diet and regular til i get used to the diet, but we will see....

Amy Lane said...

Going without soda? Bummer...you'd have to peel me off the walls..