Monday, April 9th

Happy Monday, or at least I think it is. Woke up this morning at 0355 in a panic. Did the alarm go off? Nope, but I woke up anyway. I had a migraine most of the day on Easter, and went to bed pretty early, I think it was 1930. Anyway, the alarm didn't go off, I'm poking Grilltech, wanting to know if the alarm has gone off. It hasn't, we figure the battery has gone low and won't be going off. He decided to call in sick, while I drug myself off to the shower.

I had a new sock student on Saturday. She pulled out the yarn, it was Toutifouies. I explained, that wouldn't be the best yarn to start with. She said she could do it, because she was going to knit just one pair of socks. I gave in and told her to cast on with 64 stitches. Picked her a pair of size two addi's and off we went. I started a sock for Dad, I have less then an inch to go before the heel. I have five days before the class, so I'm good.

I called Dad on Sunday to wish them a Happy Easter. He wasn't happy to hear we didn't make it to church. Well yeah, we're pagans. Not really, but it's just easier to say, I don't want to be a hypocrite and only go to church twice a year.

I'm about two inches away from starting the heel on the Bookwyrm. Dad's sweater is stalled. Think I'll work on it Wednesday night at coffee.

The good sleep is starting to wear off and so is the tea. I could very easily just crawl under my desk to nap. I have plenty of room, but no doors, so everyone would be able to see me.

I've updated the links.

2 comments:

Lovs2Knit said...

She's only going to knit one pair of socks. I've never heard that one before. :~)

Mr. Shife said...

I wish I could nap at work. Build a desk like Constanza had in Seinfeld. Now that would be nice.