Friday, April 13th

I had a lot of fun last night. The Eldest is becoming a good cook. They saved dinner for me, it was fried rice type of thing. Tasty. Their house is small, but nice. They need more furniture. When I get newer stuff because the last tax exemption is leaving, I'll give the old stuff to her.

Grilltech had fun at his meeting last night. There was quite the crowd when I got there. He's already looking forward to next month's gathering.

I didn't bring a sweater today and now I'm freezing. I should have known, in fact what makes this worse, I thought about grabbing one but decided against it while walking out the door. I should have known it's not quite summer yet.

Here are the basic design of the mittens. Not sure which way I want to go with them.

Finished the heel on the Strawberry Lemonade, now working on the gusset. I'll post pictures later.







...And now for something completely different: (thanks Curlerchik)

You Are 45% Left Brained, 55% Right Brained


The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning. Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others. If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic. Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility. Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way. If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art. Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

4 comments:

Lovs2Knit said...

The weather has been driving me nuts. It's really nice for a while, the it gets nasty, then its cold, then it warms up....yup it's driving me crazy. Can't wait to see the sock.

Heather said...

i am voting on the blue background with the orange, and then you can just send them this way... hehehee

Amy Lane said...

I love it when der kinder cook for me--good times. I don't care if it's good or bad, as long as someone else is doing it. That's funny--spring is almost here and everybody I know (including me!) is looking at mittens!

Rae said...

Yum, Strawberry Lemonade. I can't wait to see them.

I like the mittens with the diagonal cuff. Weird.