Thursday, April 19th

I finished the #@*%$ heel last night. In fact, before I started another row, I counted to make sure I needed the next row. (Can you see what's coming? I'll bet you can.) Count once, come up with 21. Count twice to make sure I wasn't mistaken, because I was trying to count while watching Thank God You're Here. #@*%$, I was right, the first time, 21. Rip back a row, then quietly put the sock away, so the knitting goblins wouldn't come and mess it while we slept. Today at break, I turned the heel and picked up the gusset of one side. Figure by the end of the day, I should the other gusset picked up and start the decreases. I'll keep the goblins at bay by leaving the Strawberry Lemonade lying around as bait. Lemonade is always better then scales right?

I'm going to swing by the LYS on the way home. Its early enough, they should still be open. Grilltech is catching a ride home from a co-worker, who wants some of the peach/blackberry beer.

Humor of the day: What P2tog really means.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I learned there are certain shows I can't knit anything complicated while watching. I reserve plan knitting for those shows. :~)

Amy Lane said...

yeah...I need to start a plain sock or something so I can knit and read at the same time...I do the same thing...