Thursday, May 3rd

Worked on the gloves last night. I'm not sure I like the single dash of color. It looks to... boring? No, that's the not the word. I'm sure it will come to me. C called and I went to knitting early, was home by 1830. Grilltech looked at me and said, I'd better called Clingy One. I left her a voice mail, turns out she called about five minutes before I walked through the door.

Once I got home, I worked on Dad's sweater. Did get a couple of rounds completed. Slow and steady. I see I haven't updated my progress bars. I've scrapped Icarus. Poor guy, he wasn't getting the attention he deserved. I'll knit up something sexy with the cashmere, instead of something "grandmotherly". Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with shawls, but honestly, I don't think I'll wear one. (Watch that will come back and bite me in the ass some day.) Right now, I'd give my two lovely cats (or the shaved Peaches) for a sweater, so I just may wear one. Right now, I'm just not up to knitting one. Hey, the sexy one counts as lace.

I didn't make Grilltech grill in the rain. He's done it before and will do it in the future, but it was easier to fry up the pork chops. Tonight we're having left over brisk. What we don't eat tonight will be frozen. Hmm brisk. I think on the way home tomorrow when we pick up some salmon; we'll get some potatoes as well for roasting.

1 comment:

Mr. Shife said...

Salmon and potatoes sounds good. Mrs. Shife made me BBQ in the rain. I actually didn't get too soaked since out big tree gave me a little shelter from the storm.