Friday, May 4th

We watched Heroes last night. OMG!! I did not(!) see that coming. I won't spoil the surprise if you haven't seen it. I was also working on the second sleeve. During one of the commercials I noticed a split stitch, so I dropped the stitch down and fixed it. Then I was back to watching TV while knitting. Not quite half way, but its going. I'm about three inches away from the heel on the sock.

It's a hourglass day. You know what that means... I'm sitting here wishing I could knit. Instead I spent the time coming up with names for Inns. (108 by the way.) Last night Grilltech installed a program which will allow me to create maps. WAY. FREAKING. KEWL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've sooo got to get caught up on Hero's so I can start watching the new ones this fall.
There are some shows that I absolutely can not knit during. :~)

Amy Lane said...

Heroes sooooo rocks!!! (Must. NOt. Give. Away. Secrets....)