Happy 200th Post

Thankfully the child felt she could go the doctor on her own. So Grilltech and I went to dinner. We was waiting for her to come home, but she decided she was going to go hang out with the boyfriend. I did get a couple more rows completed on the heel of the sock, while at dinner.

I didn't make it to knit at coffee. Instead C came over and watched Heroes with us, since we taped it. She bolted when it was done. Which is okay, because there was nothing else to do anyway. I've completed the gusset on the thumb and put them on a stitch holder. I've started the gusset for the top of the thumb and soon will be just round and round with out any decreases.

Tonight is Grilltech's night to go meet with the brewers.

Dumbass thing of the day: Ran the report for site 2, went back into my site, started running the report for me. Tried to convert DB dump into Excel, there was nothing because I started the next report.

3 comments:

Amy Lane said...

Happy 200th post to you, darling!!!! (#$%^ing computers... me hates em... kudos to you for dealing with them all day...) My husband is living for the day he can say "All the children are out w/their significant others. Let's go party. Slowly...very slowly...--we will be in our sixties.

Carrie Penny said...

sound like you had fun last night! I wish we had taken it slow last night!

Mr. Shife said...

Congrats on number 200. And Heroes was awesome. I can't wait for these final two episodes.