Friday, May 11th

Grilltech had fun last night. They held their business meeting, then started the real reason for the brewer's club: drinking. I sat and listened in the yard, while sitting in the sun. I finished the heel flap, turned the heel and was eight decreases away from finishing the gusset. They tasted beer and started talking like men. Overall it was fun. Today, on the other hand, I'm dragging. We didn't get home until 2130 last night.

I forgot to charge the PDA, so Grilltech lent me his cord, so I could charge it at work. I'm very grateful, because I'd be stabbing my eye would with a pen without tunes.

Thanks for noticing the new look.

3 comments:

sheila said...

i thought i was mistaken and on the wrong blog, but then you mentioned the new look! it looks great! have a great weekend! hopefully you were able to recoup after last night!

Anonymous said...

Gotta love change....blog looks good. For some reason I missed yesterday's post. Darn Bloglines did it again.

Anonymous said...

I picked you as one of the people to be tagged. All info is on my blog. :~)