Tuesday, February 6

I've finished the heel on my second sock. I've finished the hand of my new glove. I need to measure before I bind off, otherwise I'll be guessing. Need to work the thumb, then glove one will be completed. Love the Noro Silk Garden. I'm wondering if Noro is made from Sari silk, not that it really matters. Grilltech decided he wants a pair of long fingerless gloves, because the pair he has isn't long enough. I've got a ball of green wool sitting on my desk and he'll get a pair.

Amy Lane mentioned she has a pattern for fingerless gloves she wants to try. (I'm guessing its that pair or maybe this pair, I could be wrong... it doesn't happen often, but it does happen.) The pair I'll be making after I finish my sock are going to be pretty close, I just make it up as I go. Why? Because as I knitter I can do anything!

1 comment:

Amy Lane said...

Eek--I tried to answer earlier because you're soooo correct and I was totally tickled--it's the first pattern, the one with the sock yarn--only I got my pattern for it from the 'Not just socks' book--but seriously--that was it!!!!! You're right--I'm so glad to meet somebody who is usually right!!!!! I'm so usually wrong, I need a different perspective on the universe!!!!