Thursday, February 15

Outside in the real world, it rained most of the day. It is possible that it has rained all day, but I wouldn't know. I've only glimpsed the outside world when I would walk by windows on my way to and from the break room. A lovely day to spend it curled up knitting on the couch with cats and chocolate. Instead I'm stuck in the datamine, working my fingers to the bone and wishing I was dead. No, I'm not sore still from working out, but I think I've got the flu. The datamine is nothing more then a breeding ground for dangerous and toxic diseases. And I've been infected. I've been using drugs the runny nose at bay, but the fuzzy headedness is still there. Someone please, just shoot me. In the head, none of that knee crap.

4 comments:

Lovs2Knit said...

I know how you feel. We had that running through our house not that long ago. I'm just now finally shaking my 2 week long head cold.

Saren Johnson said...

If we weren't two men down already at work, I just would have called in today.

Mr. Shife said...

Hope you are feeling better. Did that awesome weather on Saturday help out?

Amy Lane said...

oooohhh...since I'm coming in so late to this post, I REALLY hope you didn't spend the weekend sick...and forget the 2 men down...I've long ago given up feeling bad about things I can't control at work... you are important and deserve to be coddled with hot chocolate and the good cold meds...the kind that make pink a new color entirely...