Monday, February 5

I'm having quite the day. The database was moving along at the speed of stalagmites. I'm just so happy to be here. I'm just crabby, crabby, CRABBY. (You may call me Princess Abby, and all my loyal subjects may shake in fear.)

I'm wearing my new Opal socks today. My feet are nice and toasty warm. My hands are freezing! I pulled out my angora/silk half-finger gloves. While my hands are nice and warm, my finger tips are ice cold. I'm thinking I need to create just the opposite. Fingertips, kinda like gloves, but only meant to go onto the tips of the fingers. Only problem I can see is, they'd be easily lost and look incredibly stupid.

I've started another pair of fingerless gloves. I'm making them from Noro Silk Garden. These things are going to be very pretty. I didn't feel like working on the crab socks, so I started a new project. I'm going to hell for having too many (four) projects in the works.

Oh yah, the thank you notes are done!!

2 comments:

Amy Lane said...

Yay thank you notes! I've got a pattern for a mitten cap over fingerless mits--it's for sock yarn... I've always wanted to try it...

Heather said...

You mean to tell me your loyal subjects do not ALWAYS tremble in fear, what kind of a princess do you think you are..... :)