Thursday, February 8

Okay, it's been a few days. Not much in the way of excitement has been going on. Plus overall depression just sucks.

Yesterday, I took my first spinning lesson. (Death Grip! Release the death grip.) Over spun, have thick and thin parts, more thick than thin. I got to bring the wheel home, so I can practice with it. Didn't get to practice once I got home.

We had to run to the store. Out of lunches, plus we picked up dinner. I was 30 minutes late to knitting. One of the girls from sock class came. We're sitting there and told her, "release the death grip". She's a tense knitter, one of the side effects of being new.

I added ten pounds to the weights I've been lifting. It really makes me shaky while lifting. I think I'll keep it there for two weeks then add five more. Because I don't have enough in the way of punishments.

And now for something completely different:

Your Linguistic Profile:
50% General American English
20% Yankee
15% Upper Midwestern
10% Dixie
0% Midwestern

1 comment:

Amy Lane said...

Our English profiles look a lot alike! Congrats again on the spinning!