Thursday, February 1

Went and knitted with C last night. It's always good to get out of the house. Might even show up at the Thursday night meeting.

Finished the Opal sock. I can't wear them yet, the first one is on display at Fuzz. I'll pick it up on Saturday. I've started the second sock of the (crab) Tofutsies. Grilltech is a bit bummed it doesn't come in manly colors. Maybe it does, but I didn't see them. I've got the ladies looking for some black, yellow, green, and red wool blends so I can remake him the bio-hazard and radiation socks.

I haven't done anything to Dad's sweater yet. I'm teaching it a lesson. Yea, that's what I'm doing.

Blogger is having fits today. I keep trying to go to my normal reading sites and I keep getting an error message. At first I thought it was people who had not switched over to the new blogger. Then Grilltech told me, mine wasn't coming up either. (GRR) I'm on the new blogger. It was up for a while, but still having problems.

1 comment:

Mr. Shife said...

Yes Blogger was a bit cranky yesterday. He or perhaps she feels much better today. I don't want to appear sexist.