I'm so close...

I'm soo close to finishing the black socks. They'll be done by Saturday at the latest and tonight at the earliest. YES!!!! And since we have a camera again, that means there will be pictures. (Insert happy dance here.)

Lace camp is a little more then a week away. I'm having thoughts of what should I take and OMG it's almost time for lace camp!! I know, I know.... crazy!

I'm trying to figure what I'm going to make for Christmas this year. I'm thinking I'll make D a pair of buffalo socks; because she's been wanting a pair. G would like a pair of socks. I'll need to figure out the pattern for those. Plus, I have two birthdays in October I need to worry about. I think I need a nap. That's more knitting then I really want to do in such a short notice.

I also need to get my sweater finished. I think it needs to come to camp with me.

2 comments:

emicat said...

I know, I'm finding lots of things I'm going to have to knit already for the holidays and baby showers and whatnot, so I think I need to streamline that I'm going to knit very very soon!

Have a great weekend!

Galad said...

I've already decided I waited too long to knit everything I planned for Christmas. I really should have started in July, when I thought about it. Of course too much time playing on the computer probably doesn't help either.

Can't wait to hear about lace camp.