It's Friday Eve, Eve...

It's Wednesday. The glorious day of the week where from there on, there are less days to work. (Believe me, after doing 8 squats, it's easier to count down, then it is up.) The down side? It's freezing in here. Grilltech said he dreamt had snowed last night. I think he meant here in the building at work.

I've finished the heel flap of my sock today. Hope to have the heel turned by the end of the day, but one never knows. I worked a couple of rounds on the sweater last night. (I'd show you a picture, but it looks the same as the last time it was pictured, only a couple of inches longer.) I keep holding it up to see if it's long enough to be measured yet. It's not, but I am on the down side of the third skein of yarn. Might get into the middle of the fifth before it's measurable. I'm estimating it's about 12 inches long, I don't to know until 18 or so.

Yesterday I did a different routine at the gym. Today, I my legs are sore and my knees are stiff, but I'm not sure if it's because of the workout or the cold. Wednesday's is pool day! I'm so looking forward to it. Thursday, we're going to see the Trainer.

I missed the presidential debates last night. I think going to bed at 1830 (6:30 PM) had something to do with it, but I'm not sure. Several of my co-workers who did watch it said, the candidates basically said the same thing - worded differently - and refused to give details. I think part of the no details refers back to the read my lips fiasco.

3 comments:

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lovs2Knit said...

Now how funny would it be to get to work and find snow everywhere. They are forecasting snow for us for Friday. It's suppose to be like 27 degrees tonight....must remember to turn on heater. :)

Carrie Penny said...

I wish we would have snow! It almost never snows here, but this year I think might be the year. I have had to get out a few sweaters and jackets for the mornings when I take my step son to school and the butt crack o dawn.

Working out when you are cold SUCKS!!! I know I will be burning up in a few minutes, but until then I am way too stiff and just HATE IT!!!