Monday, Monday

Happy Monday. I'd rather be home sleeping, but since I enjoy having yarn, a house and food I have to be here at work. On Saturday, I picked up two more pairs of pants. So now all the ones which are too big are going into the donate pile. It's really the only way I'll be motivated to keep up the weight loss. I'm two to six pounds (depending on the scales and time of day) away from being down 50 pounds. Oh wait, that would be two to six pounds away from a new tattoo.

I've forgotten how badly a cow-orker annoys me. I haven't had to work with him for several months. Now I'm having to get back into the habit of being polite. (Stop laughing, it can happen.)

You know, no matter how bad I want it, looking for something in the wrong place won't make it show up.

3 comments:

emicat said...

Good for you near 50lb weight loss! I'm feeling quite the opposite (snug pants syndrome) and need to something quick! I'm hoping subscribing to the winter share of a local farm and eating lots of veggies this winter will turn some of this around.

Galad said...

Doesn't it suck that you have to work if you want to have the food, house, yarn etc! There should be another way but alas, no one in my family is rich.

Are you feeling good about the new pants? It is always so nice to have something that fits well to appreciate the progress you've made.
Way to go KnitTech!

Amy Lane said...

Yay you on the weight loss! I'm so happy for you! and yeah... I spent 1/2 an hour looking for my keys this morning, only to find them someplace I NEVER leave them. @#$%ing keys.