Full of Grace and Elegance

Today at the gym, it was swim day. I saw a guy wearing a speedo. (I kid you not.) Not the OMG, heart stopping, I’ve got to look twice and drool kind of guy. But the older, balding, with a paunch, yeah baby, when you have a tool like mine, you’ve got to build a shed over it kind of guy. Thankfully, I didn’t have my glasses on, so it wasn’t that much of a show.

Of course who am I to talk? I spent the time in the pool thinking I had my knickers on in-side out. Note, I said thinking; they were on correctly when I went to change. Yeah me!! I guess there are days I'm not such a dumbass, I only think I am.

4 comments:

Lovs2Knit said...

lol....one of those "OMG where are my knitting needles so I can stab my eyes out" kind of guy.

Carrie Penny said...

I don't like speedos on anyone much less a non currently competing Olympic athlete...

Galad said...

Thanks for the visual :-) Good thing you had your glasses off.

Amy Lane said...

Dude... I wore a T-shirt over my swimsuit every day this summer... there are some things that just shouldn't be shared!