I'm back...

It's Monday morning and 0230 came way too early. On the plus side, the day is mostly over. Coming back to work wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Granted I did have over 250 e-mails in my main box; but most of them I didn't need. In the sub folders, there was about 1000 e-mails. I just deleted them. Honestly? That's why the e-mails are filtered to the sub box; so they can be deleted. The place didn't fall apart while I was gone. One of my cow-orkers did say her last day is Friday. I'm almost jealous. She's going to a new job; if she said that's it I'm done with working, I would be completely envious.

I do have a post in the works about lace camp. It was fun. I did learn quite a bit. I hated sleeping away from home. The cats didn't like the fact I wasn't home either. Grilltech said he missed me and didn't sleep. I was supposed to stay until Thursday night, but I didn't. I ended up staying at home from Wednesday night on. I did go back for classes.

I didn't gain or loose any weight while at camp; so that makes it a win for the week. While I wasn't as diligent as I could have been. Maybe it was the chocolate cake? I did go to the gym everyday. (Okay, I did miss one day.) The person I share my seat with has left a piece of candy on the desk right in my line of sight. I may have to put it in the drawer because it's taunting me. It's been put away, so I can't hear it anymore. The new pants now fit. They are a bit tight. I'll need a couple of days to adjust to tighter clothes again.

2 comments:

Galad said...

Glad to have you back. You were missed while you were away! Looking forward to hearing about what you learned at lace camp.

Amy Lane said...

Coming back is tough--I go through it every year!