List Day!


  • No, the sock didn't get finished last night. But I did get to the point I can start the toe.

  • I started the toe at break today.

  • I saw one of my co-workers going to the gym last night, we were driving out as he was driving in.

  • Grilltech met with the trainer. She doesn't seem evil was his comment.

  • I wonder what he'll say after today's appointment.

  • Last night, I was dreaming about soul sucking ghosts.

  • I'm doing very well at not letting the smart assed remarks out of my head.

  • On the morning manager's call, a cat could be heard begging for breakfast; before the phone was muted.

  • I've talked Grilltech into letting me get a sewing machine so I can steek.

  • I need to find some of my exercises on uTube to make sure I'm doing them right. Or I can wait to see the trainer on Monday.

  • Last night, Perky decided to give Fran a bath.

  • IT. WAS. NOT. APPRECIATED.

  • It was however, very funny.

  • I bought a pair of pants last night. ONE SIZE SMALLER. w00t!!

  • Less than three hours to go in my day (at work).

  • I'm still able to keep the smart assed remarks to myself, but it is getting harder.

  • Why yes, I am arrogant.

  • My PDA, which functions as my MP3 player, is low on batteries. I'm having to rely on a burnt CD for tunes. Its already repeating songs, which makes me crazy.

  • It should start raining any minute.

  • It's not a good idea to tell the lackey typing I hate them. I hate them, with the passion of a fiery sun. He will start typing it before realizing he shouldn't.

  • It's easy to misread let's get some cross training going to lets get some cross dressing going.

  • Yeah, I'm pleasant to be around today.

  • I was over at Grilltech's desk today, and was snagged by his team lead to answer report questions.

  • They like it when I hang out over there; at least the managers do easy access to information.

  • Grilltech says he enjoys my company, but there are times I'm not so sure.

  • I know he doesn't like it when I'm counting down the minutes before we can leave.

  • There was a drug bust happening out side the gym when we left today, with five billion men in blue.

  • Perky had a OMG moment on the drive home, when an officer pulled in behind her with lights flashing and sirens.

  • Turns out he was heading to the bust as well.

  • Things not to tell co-workers when they say, don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out. Why I might like it!

  • Perky needs to go to the store, so the list is done.

4 comments:

Mr. Shife said...

Wow. That is a list. Well based on your comment on my blog I hope things bode well for your company. Have a nice weekend.

GrillTech said...

Yes, I do enjoy it when you are in the area.. even when you say things like "That doesn't look like work".

Galad said...

There is always something happening in your life. But you didn't tell me how many people were at the bar :-)

Amy Lane said...

Funny list today! (It always is!!!) Don't ever tell them 'it doesn't look like work'! because suddenly your knitting will be fair game:-)