List Day!


  • Number of cars at the bar this morning: 8

  • Number of e-mails received after an e-mail was sent out this morning: 2

  • Number of times I responded with please see your supervisor: 2

  • Number of times I wanted to add dumbass at the end of my comment: 14 gazillion

  • I'm trying to remember to work on my posture

  • Number of times I've had to remember to sit up: 14 gazillion

  • Number of people sent home today to change clothes: 5

  • I'll turn the moon into something I a "Death Star"

  • I did break down and have a regular Pepsi today

  • I did remember to bring my lip balm today, because yesterday I had forgotten it

  • I didn't swear once at the supervisor who was whining schedules weren't correct

  • I've almost completed the heel on my sock

  • I haven't worked on my sweater for several days now

  • I have 2.5 washcloths completed

  • Number of people who have bummed into the cube corner: 5

  • Number of times I left pants unzipped at work today: 1

  • I'm such a dumbass





And now for something completely different: (thanks Red)


You are The Star


Hope, expectation, Bright promises.


The Star is one of the great cards of faith, dreams realised


The Star is a card that looks to the future. It does not predict any immediate or powerful change, but it does predict hope and healing. This card suggests clarity of vision, spiritual insight. And, most importantly, that unexpected help will be coming, with water to quench your thirst, with a guiding light to the future. They might say you're a dreamer, but you're not the only one.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

5 comments:

Carrie Penny said...

I think we need to get together and send you a few pairs of button only pants or some skirts...

Galad said...

Glad to hear we share some Tarot traits (at least the second time you did it) These quizzes are fun to do when one should be doing something productive!

emicat said...

So when you say people were sent home to change, was it because they were wearing what upper mgmt considered inappropriate dress?

If so, they sure are strict around there!

I'm almost OCD when it comes to checking my zipper :)

Amy Lane said...

My boss (the vainglorious prickweenie) used to have this pair of pants with a rip in the crotch. You'd think that, knowing this, he would refrain from doing the 'Captain Morgan' when he came in to lecture my curmudgeonly colleague three times a day, wouldn't you? Nope. Unzipped pants? Not so dumbass now, are they?

Lovs2Knit said...

I couldn't ditch the regular soda so I only drink one 8oz serving a day. Only 8 cars today! What's the highest been? :~)